Nov 2, 2013

FALL CLEANING


So now that I have all this free time (not working on Saturdays anymore at least) I am cleaning up. Not just my home, but in my blog as well. I'm gearing up for an intense amount of adventures and I need to push myself to accomplish everything. 

In a few days I'm meeting a bunch of Baton Rouge bloggers and I'm excited and nervous. I love getting to know people in my community and growing a network, especially with those who are interested in the same things I am. Not to mention I'll be attending a work/social mixer in Mid City Baton Rouge, I got new business cards and everything for the event. Totally stoked to woo some clients. 

I want to get more involved in learning the behind the scenes of blogging and web design, but honestly between being a mom, a worker, and a blogger, I haven't had the time. Part of me says, "Oh just contract someone to design a kick ass page for you." I know plenty of people who could. But I never settle for something that I could do - given I have the time to do it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment