Sep 16, 2013

BEYOND TIRED

image via weheartit


If I could have the opportunity to sleep for a week I would. Juggling a toddler, my now 48+ hour/week job, and graphic designing on the side, I feel shriveled. I am so happy to have all three things in my life, having too much of good thing doesn't make it a bad thing. Just makes one happy lady who is EXHAUSTED AS HELL. 

Again, as mentioned in past posts, future posts will be a little sporadic and/or short until November. Keeping up with everything while remaining creative is a struggle (especially since my two jobs are extremely creative in nature -- again I am so blessed!), so finding new ideas for blog posts are pretty much not an option. My brain is slightly fried so much so that I'm not quite sure what I meant for this post to be about. 

I will post the winner of the scarf contest Tuesday morning, so please stayed tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment