Jun 16, 2013

It's a Two-Fer


Today happens to not only be Father's Day, but my mom's birthday as well! Together they are some of the best parents (and grandparents) a gal could ask for, so I most assuredly had to brag about them on my updated blog!

My mama might as well be the most creatively driven lady around. She is who I get all my talents from, though she sticks to arts of the fabric variety - I remain bound to the visual world. She loves eating healthy and delivering babies into the world. She has somehow raised 5 (FIVE!) kids and been a major influence on her seven grandchildren, giving special attention to my little boy :)

My dad is so amazing. Like, it's as simple as that. He currently leads a hard battle against skin cancer and has been the most determined guy I've seen in my life. He is loving, doting, smart, and a master wordsmith. If my writing has any personality, it's him who I have to thank. He loves building projects and stubbornly works harder than he should. He has taught me the best work ethic, and I can only try to emulate him.

No comments:

Post a Comment