Jun 24, 2013

Just Thinking



Going through a lot of changes recently, and all I can keep reminding myself is not to be afraid. This Friday I am undergoing a biopsy in my left breast, and it's kind of scary. I've never had surgery of this caliber and I'm pretty nervous, but I have to trust. This also comes during a great (and scary) change in my life. After dating for nearly a year, I am moving in with my boyfriend, Ryan. And I have to thank "trust" for being able to dive in. I am so happy I've been able to meet such a wonderful man, who not only accepts me into his life but my son as well. And speaking of my son, this summer he is visiting my ex-husband's family in California for two months. That's so long! I miss him, but with all the changes going on it's been a blessing.

What things are you afraid of? What are the ways you are handling them?

No comments:

Post a Comment