Jul 17, 2013

EASY HAIR TUTORIAL



Tuesday night is Girl's Night, which usually revolves around my twin sister Ann showing us the how -to's in makeup and hair (she's self taught and always stunning). She decided this night was dedicated to something easy to do but not everyone knows how. She loves this ceramic curling wand and I swear by it too. My hair never keeps curl for long without being freeze dried with hairspray - and without product this curl from this iron will LAST. The wand does take some getting used to if you've grown up around regular curling irons, but it's worth it. So here's my sister's Hair Curling Tutorial: 


STEP ONE      »––> Section hair in an upper and lower half
STEP TWO     »––> Wrap hair in 2-3" wide sections - adjust depending on hair thickness. Curl hair downward
STEP THREE »––> Finish across lower section
STEP FOUR   »––> Repeat steps 1-3 on upper half. Curl away from face 
STEP FIVE     »––> Once hair is cool, brush out with comb to loosen up waves 

And lastly, don't burn your twin's hair.

1 comment:

  1. This is SUPER easy! I learned how to do it last night... and I had never even SEEN a curling wand before :D

    ReplyDelete