Jul 22, 2013

MY LITTLE BANJO



After a few weeks of searching I struck gold. I stumbled across this sweet little pea about 2 hours north. Now, listen to this amazing story. If you remember, my childhood dog recently died the day after his 14th birthday. The dachshund I found was born the exact day Oscar passed away, April 7th 2013. Both me and his former owner were shocked at the coincidence, and it let me know he was the perfect dog for me.

 It was a beautiful drive through Lafayette and inspired by the country scenery and a little folk music I couldn't help but name him Banjo.

I couldn't ask for a sweeter, well behaved puppy. At first he was shy, but quickly warmed up to us, never leaving our sides. He plays well with our Australian Shepherd and I can't wait to see how he plays with my toddler. I'm so excited and feel so blessed to have found him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment