Aug 12, 2013

LONG LASTING WING TUTORIAL




Super excited about this tutorial! I go to my twin, Ann, for all of my makeup questions, and I needed help with keeping a wing that wouldn't fly away after a few hours. She was delighted to show me how to create a long lasting, clean, and easy cat eye or winged liner.

STEP ONE:  PRIME THE LID (she uses NYX hd shadow base)

STEP TWO:  APPLY A NUDE SHADE EYE SHADOW (she uses elf eyeshadow)

STEP THREE: APPLY A GEL LINER. KEEP THIN AT CORNER AND THICKEN AT EDGE FOR A WINGED LOOK (she uses MAC carbon black)

STEP FOUR: APPLY A LIQUID EYE LINER. MATCH THE SHAPE OF THE GEL LINER, BUT USE THIS STEP TO CLEAN UP AND INTENSIFY THE COLOR (she uses Physician's Formula eyeliner)

Once finished, you can touch up or add your mascara. 

2 comments:

  1. I really like ELF products bc they are not tested on animals. Also THe Body Shop (love their foundation/powder), Burts Bees (lips & more) , and Orangix hair products (esp. love their blow out cream) are super too just to name a few.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always found gel liner daunting and too harsh, but this tutorial looks so easy I might have to give it a try! Definitely more lasting than a pencil liner...

    ReplyDelete