Aug 27, 2013

MamaBird & BabyBird Style



Ok, so I know it's a little quirky to dress in matching outfits with your kid...but c'mon this coordinated ensemble is stinking cute! I find myself kind of obsessed with my chambray shirt dress. It's so casual and comfortable with being more than jeans and a t-shirt. I found mine for $7 at a thrift store, but this Target one is only $16! And if I walk away with anything from this style board is that I am grounded in my belief that foxes look appropriately adorable for both little boys and moms.




4 comments:

  1. I'm not exactly sure how I'm just now noticing your new blog design, but holy cow I love it!! And can you just come to my closet and dress me every day?

    Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have a link for the glasses? Those are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally would! I love picking out clothes and trying new combinations of existing items to make old outfits fresh! I found the glasses on http://www.travelling-trunk.com/retro-bold-frame-circle-glasses-blond-tortoise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lanie! Checking the link out now : )

    ReplyDelete